Thursday 3 May 2018

Drop the Pilot-Clerks (1995)



Part-time Youtuber and Kevin Smith fan, Owen Ward joins me to discus the baffling Kevin Smith-less sit-com pilot Clerks from 1995. We talk about the cast, the "humour" and basically just ponder, why? Oh, spoilers, it is not very good but we have a fun chat about it, so we hope you enjoy. Bonus bit of trivia I forgot to mention on the podcast, the end credits song is Soul Asylum's Can't Even Tell from the movie. The Kevin Smith directed music video features the cast from the film and thankfully not from this thing. I've linked to it below. This podcast contains mild foul language as I describe characters as part of the male anatomy. A lot. Oh and I state that I worked in a video store in the 90s. Which is false, it was the early 2000s. Fake News! Next episode: a pilot based on an original premise. A novelty, that, on this podcast...


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Labyrinth (1986) Problem

 We're back, happy 2024! Jimmy and Jen ring in the New Year with a discussion on a childhood fave of the former. Is it a whimsical fanta...